Sri Vidya in Sanskrit together refers to the stream of Vedic Worship based on mother energy which showers true knowledge which in turn helps you achieve the ultimate state or enlightenment. This is one of the most powerful spiritual practices from Vedic tradition.
Vedic Rishis mention several times that, only blessed souls will have the opportunity to perform Sri Vidya ritual. Mother energy is the overflowing compassion and love. Relating to the existential energy as Mother is the most loving and easiest ways which when done with deep devotions brings tremendous benefits.
Sri Vidya Puja is not a ritual. It is a deep meditation. Sri Vidya Puja is the easiest ways to connect to the all pervading existential energy. The Sri Vidya puja is performed with the Maha Meru which is a mystical construction representing the Cosmos. It has subtle-energies polarized and embedded in it in the form of letters of the alphabet, each of which represents a chant, the attributed Deity, the carriage or vehicle on which the Deity sits, the herb or tree to which it belongs and the corresponding body part of the human beings which it controls. Therefore the Maha Meru represents the whole Universal Energy and the energy in every animate and inanimate object.The Maha Meru in turn also represents the human body with 43 major energy centers.
Sri Vidya encompasses comprehensive 9 transforming stages which are named as Avaranaas. The word “Aavarana” in Sanskrit means screen. By transcending the nice screens or the Avaranaas, one attains the immense benefits of the Puja as under
• Completely cleansing of your house/organisation.
• Heals you at the physical and mental planes.
• Trilokya Mohana Chakra – This Aavarana bestows tremendous fame, charisma with intelligence.
• Sarvaashaa Paripooraka Chakra – This Aavarana fulfills all desires.
• Sarva Samkshobhana Chakra – This Aavarana dispels all fears.
• Sarva Soubhaagya Daayaka Chakra – This Aavarana bestows all wealth and prosperity.
• Sarvaartha Saadhaka Chakra - This Aavarana helps you accomplish all your goals.
• Sarva Rakshaakara Chakra – This aavarana offers intelligence for ultimate protection.
• Sarva Rogahara Chakra – This Aavarana heals everything in the space of the puja.
• SarvaSiddhipradaChakra- This Aavarana bestows tremendous creativity and leadership.
• SarvaAnandamaya Chakra – This Chakra brings intense happiness, peace and prospertity.
Puja service includes: Pujan & Kalash Sthapana (installation) of Ganesh, Navgraha, Shiva, Invocation mantras, Gauri Ganesh puja, Mahameru yantra pujan, 1100 chants of Sri Suktam, 1100 chants of Kanakdhara mantra, 12,500 chants of Kuber gayatri mantra, 12,500 chants of Lakshmi gayatri mantra, Yagna with lotus seed beads and lotus flowers. The chanting of mantras will be performed with lotus seed beads.
Duration: 2 days
No. of priests: 10
Vedic Vaani priests will perform yagna as per vedic rituals based on birth details. The puja prasad, energised Maha Meru, energised 7 mukhi Nepal rudraksha and photos will be sent to you through courier. Please mention your birth details (name, date, time, place) at checkout. This is a individual yagna (you may do puja on individual name or include your near and dear ones in the puja). You will be provided with the contact no. of the priest, to call during the sankalpa/yagna.
You need to install the energised Mahameru in your prayer altar in home/office for continued blessings from the energised yantra. Know more about our exclusive Puja Services.