Lord SatyaNarayana is another form of Lord Vishnu, usually worshipped on a full moon day of the month. A Narayan form of Lord Vishnu is considered an embodiment of truth. The Lord's grace is described in Skanda Purana. He has four hands like Lord Vishnu, however, his fourth hand does not hold a lotus rather it is extended upward to bless people.
In Satyanarayana pooja, people worship by reciting the gracious story of Lord Satyanarayana. Many people carry out this puja immediately after or along with an auspicious occasion or any success in life. People worship by reciting the gracious story of the Lord which was once told by Lord Vishnu himself to the sage Narada for the benefit of humankind. Performing this puja in the evening is considered more appropriate. However one can do it in the morning as well. On the day of the puja, the devotee has to fast. After bathing the person can begin the puja.
We have assembled in this pack all the essentials for worshipping and pleasing Lord Satyanarayan. This pack can be used for daily Satynarayan puja or during Poornima puja (full moon day) and for any ritual involving worshipping Lord Satyanarayan.
Contents of Satyanarayan puja kit:
- Satyanaryan photo
- Satyanaryan Pooja Book
- Gangajal-50ml [Holy water]
- Gomutra-25ml [Cow urine]
- Itra-3ml [Fragrance oil]
- Honey-small bottle [Madhu]
- Incense -10 sticks [Agarbatti]
- Haldi, Kumkum, Abir, Gulal, Gopichandan,astagandha powder,sindoor,rangoli (app.75gms) [Hindu - tilaks in different colours]
- Sandal paste -20 gms [Ready to use tilak]
- Akshada Rice - 50gms [Coloured rice]
- Kapur - 60 pcs [Camphor]
- Janeo-1 [Holy thread]
- Ghee -pkt small
- Diya-1 [Ready to use diya]
- Holy thread-1 roll [Raksha sutra]
- Deity offerings (dry fruits candy sugar) - 75gms
- Supari-12pcs, Clove, Cardamon -5pcs each [Betelnut]
- White Cloth - 1metre [Altar cloth]
- Dhoop batti (1 packet) [dhoop incense]
- Prasad containers [10pcs]
- Darbha grass -1 bundle
- Audio-Visual CD for performing the poojan
The quantity is sufficient for multiple puja usage.
Weight: 1.4 kgs
Packaging: All items are labelled and packed in a tight and secure plastic bag.
|Show On Homepage||No|
|Short Description||This pack can be used for daily Satynarayan puja or during Poornima puja (full moon day) and for any ritual involving worshipping Lord Satyanarayan.|