Bakhoor dan is the Arabic name given to scented bricks or a blend of natural traditional ingredients, mainly woodchips (Oudh the Arabic name for Agarwood/Aloeswood) soaked in fragrant oils and mixed with other natural ingredients (resin, ambergris, musk, sandalwood , essential oils and others). These scented chips/bricks are burned in charcoal or incense burners to perfume the house and clothing with the fragrance rich thick smoke. This is used specifically on special occasions like weddings or on relaxing times and love occasions or generally just to perfume the house or store, and to boost positive energy. It is traditional in many countries to pass Bukhoor amongst the guests in the Majlis, this is done as a gesture of hospitality.
Uses of Bakhoor Dan:
- Place bakhoor in bakhoordan & place it on charcoal in it And then burn in bakhoordan.
- To Perfume the house.
- On special occasions like wedding.
- To create a romantic atmosphere.
- For welcoming guests and a gesture of hospitality.
- Used to boost positive energy and remove bad sprits.
- Used in commercial shops and stores (especially related to clothes) to attract customers and to enhance their buying experience.
Design: Made in wood with beautiful carving, inner portion is made of steel.
Dimensions: 6.25 inches (H) x 4 inches (W)
Inner Dimensions: 1.4 inch (H) x 3 inches (W)
Weight: 450 grams
Made in wood with beautiful carving, inner portion is made of steel.