Goddess Ashtalakshmi Sacred Wealth Incense Sticks Set is traditionally prepared at our hygienic facility using best quality herb extracts, different types of fragrance incense powder, essential oil. Spread fragrance to your home, temple, office or special space, Nature's Own Healing Fragrance, get wealth and soothe the nerves, relaxes the mind with Goddess Ashtalakshmi Sacred Wealth Incense Sticks Set.
Incense is the simplest, purest and economical way to make your living space fragrant. Incense is widely described in ancient Sanskrit scriptures and has been credited for pleasing the gods.
The eight forms of Laxmi are:
1) Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi - Wealth of money and riches : "Dhan" and "Vaibhav" mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth. This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
2) Gaj Lakshmi - Wealth of Elephants or vehicles : "Gaj" means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
3) Adi Lakshmi - Wealth of endless prosperity. Goddess of no beginnings or end : "Adi" means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess. She has no start and no end. She is continuous. Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also. It too has always been there and always will be there.
4) Vijay Lakshmi - Wealth of victory, perserverance, courage, and confidence : "Vijay" means victory. This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
5) Dhairya Lakshmi - Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : "Dhairya" means patience. This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
6) Dhanya Lakshmi - Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health : "Dhanya" means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
7) Vidya Lakshmi - Wealth of education, knowledge, skills : "Vidya" means knowledge. To be knowledgeable means that we have skills of various kinds. We have general information about our local, national, and international issues. We can partake in sharing information.
8) Santan Lakshmi - Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers : "Santan" means children. Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes the social nature of man. We need each other. Children are our wealth. They are our future. The family is the basic unit of people who bring up their children. Life moves forward through its children.
Type: Masala incense
Length: 9 inches approx
Burning Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Dimensions of Yantra: 3 inches x 3 inches (7 x 7 cms approx)
Yantra is made in high quality copper with pure gold plating.
[incense batti color, size may vary]
Why Incense From VEDICVAANI INDIA
Our Incense sticks are crafted using a blend of the ancient Vedic recipes and modern techniques. We use the finest botanical ingredients- herbs, gums, resins, rare spices, natural powders and blend with premium Natural Products & essential oils. The purity of these natural ingredients ensures a rich captivating aroma when burnt.
We make incense for prayer and meditation times, the beautiful fragrance creates such an ambience that your prayer reaches the divine and is completed. They create the spiritual fragrance of a Temple in your house altar.
Since Vedic times, people in India have used incense at auspicious occasions, religious festivals and social celebrations to please the divine and uplift the senses.They are widely used in Ashrams, Church, Mosques, Temples, Gurudwara, Yoga meditation classes, Spas, etc.
We are the leading manufacturers and exporters of incense sticks from India and can ship containers. We have our own manufacturing unit. Please email us [email protected] for bulk requirements in temples, wholesale/retail shops.Know more about our Incense Product