A unique Ashta lakshmi with Shri Yantra on golden paper covered to wooden frame, available online on Vedic Vaani only.
Ashtalaxmi are a group of eight forms of Shri-Lakshmi, who preside over eight sources of wealth: prosperity, good health, knowledge, strength, progeny, and power.
The eight forms of Laxmi are:
1) Dhan Lakshmi or Vaibhav Lakshmi - Wealth of money and riches : "Dhan" and "Vaibhav" mean money, riches, fortune and income. It is the usual way we perceive and understand wealth. This wealth is of great importance to one who wishes to live an enriched and happy life.
2) Gaj Lakshmi - Wealth of Elephants or vehicles : "Gaj" means elephant and it symbolizes the vehicles we use to transport ourselves. It also means mobility in life and ease of travel.
3) Adi Lakshmi - Wealth of endless prosperity. Goddess of no beginnings or end : "Adi" means eternal existence. Adi Lakshmi signifies the never-ending nature of the Goddess. She has no start and no end. She is continuous. Wealth should therefore, flow continuously also. It too has always been there and always will be there.
4) Vijay Lakshmi - Wealth of victory, perserverance, courage, and confidence : "Vijay" means victory. This Goddess symbolizes the wealth of courage, confidence, fearlessness and victory. This wealth strengthens our character and keeps us moving along successfully on our life path.
5) Dhairya Lakshmi - Wealth of patience, strategy, planning, objectivity : "Dhairya" means patience. This wealth gives us the spiritual strength to face good and bad times with equal ease. It signifies the importance of planning and strategy in all our actions so we may move with caution and reach our target each time.
6) Dhanya Lakshmi - Wealth of grain, food, nourishment, and health : "Dhanya" means grain. Food is our most basic and most important wealth. We need food to sustain life. Being wealthy means we have abundance of food that keeps us nourished and healthy.
7) Vidya Lakshmi - Wealth of education, knowledge, skills : "Vidya" means knowledge. To be knowledgeable means that we have skills of various kinds. We have general information about our local, national, and international issues. We can partake in sharing information.
8) Santan Lakshmi - Wealth of children, legacy, family, friends, well wishers : "Santan" means children. Goddess Lakshmi symbolizes the social nature of man. We need each other. Children are our wealth. They are our future. The family is the basic unit of people who bring up their children. Life moves forward through its children.
Invoke the blessings of Ashta laxmi by installing this photo in your puja altar, prayer room, office cabin or living area.
Design: Wooden photo frame with Ashta Lakshmi and Shree yantra on golden paper.
Dimensions: 9 inches (W) x 13 inches (H).
Weight: 500 grams approx
What is a Yantra?
Yantra is a mystical instrument, which acts as a great cosmic conductor of energy, having symbolic diagrammatic representation of a Deity. It is used for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, wealth, yoga and meditation. Yantras are also referred as the abodes of the divine powers of God. Read more.
How to use Ashta Lakshmi Yantra?
1. Place the Yantra facing the North direction of your house or in puja altar.
2. Offer daily incense to the yantra.
3. Offer sindoor (vermilion) in the center of the Yantra.
4. Offer Prasada (sweet offerings) to the yantra.
5. Chant the Mantra of the Yantra, minimum 11 times.
6. Consume the Prasada.