Gaumukhi Shankh is also called as Cow Conch. Cow is considered very sacred in Hindu Religion and so is also named as Gomukhi Shankh. Keeping Gaumukhi shankh in Puja place/ temple gives all the (Punya/ blessings) benefits of keeping a cow. Gaumukhi Shankh helps in bringing harmony, peace and bliss.
In Indian tradition, Gaumukhi Shankha is regarded as a very holy and auspicious Shankh. To start any religious ceremonies, a Gomukhi conch shell (shankha) is blown. Even the Lord Vishnu, is shown with a Conch shell in one hand and a chakra or a disc in the other.
Gaumukhi Shankh benefits:-
- Gaumukhi Shankh has utmost significance in Hindu religion.
- Gaumukhi Shankh imparts sound which destroys all negative energy
- The special geometry of Gaumukhi Conch creates a positive energy and excludes pious vibes.
- Gaumukhi Shankh also purifies our surroundings and soul.
- Gaumukhi Shankh is scientifically proven useful product to regulate our blood circulation.
- Gaumukhi Shankh brings harmony and happiness.
- Gaumukhi Shankh is also helpful for reducing problems related to kidney and lever.
- Gaumukhi Shankh (Conch)is also an essential part of Hindu tradition. Even nowadays, all Hindus use the conch or Shankh as a part of their religious practices. Whenever the Gaumukhi Shankh or Conch is blown, it is said to purify the surroundings from all evil effects.
Way of Puja:
Wash Gaumukhi Shankh with Holy water and unboiled milk and fasten them in a red thread, paint it with the pure sandal wood paste and after that chant Gaumukhi mantra. Gaumukhi Conch is suitable for women or men of any age.
|Show On Homepage||Yes|
Gaumukhi Shankh is also called as Cow Conch. Keeping Gaumukhi shankh in Puja place/ temple gives all the (Punya/ blessings) benefits of keeping a cow. Gaumukhi Shankh helps in bringing harmony, peace and bliss.
Dimensions: 5.5 inches (L) x 4 inches (W)