Kantha mala made of 26 beads of 6 mukhi rudraksha from Nepal and 52 beads of 5 mukhi rudraksha from java.
Six mukhi rudraksha represents Lord Kartikeya and has ruling planet Venus. It saves from the emotional trauma of worldly sorrows and gives learning, wisdom, knowledge. Increases will power. Enhances vocal power. Affects understanding and appreciation of love, sexual pleasure, music and personal relationships.
The person who wear this Rudraksha become calm and quite like the Moon. It keeps the anger, jealousy, excitation under control. This Rudraksha increases the nutritious elements of the body resulting in the creation of new cosmic powers (Devi Shakti).
Five mukhi represents Lord Shiva, the symbol of auspiciousness. The wearer of five Mukhi gains health and peace. It increases memory also. Affects all major Chakra points.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha controls five elements i.e. Agni (fire), Jal (water), Vaayu (Air), Aakash( sky), Prithvi( Earth) in the body of the wearer; therefore kills all diseases in all the weathers.
This Rudraksha kantha mala offered on deity statue and photo frame. Kantha mala is a set of multiple rudraksha of the same type strung in the form of a necklace.
Design: Made of large 6 mukhi from Nepal and 5 mukhi from Java in traditional design.
No. of beads: 26 (6 Mukhi Rudraksh Napal) + 52 (5 Mukhi Rudraksh Java)
Bead size: 20 mm & 10 mm
Origin: Nepal, Java
Length: 20 inches approx.
• Keep the beads as close to your skin as possible and not let others to touch. Rudraksha can also be kept in Puja room and prayed for benefit of whole family.
• Rudrakshas should not be shared / exchanged / transferred /from one person to another person after it has been worn.
• Do not wear Rudraksha while going to funerals. This is the most important task to remember.
• Make Rudraksha a part of your body. Wear it daily like a cloths and don't think and give too much attention to it , you will find more effects.
Rudraksha cleaning and care:
The beads should be kept clean and it should be dipped inwarm water overnight. Then they should be scrubbed thoroughly using a plastic brush. Lastly, they should be washed with normal water and should be allowed to dry. After the beads have dried sandalwood oil has to be applied on the beads (using a small toothbrush). Thereafter Incense and sandal paste has to be offered and the seed mantra for the Rudraksha beads has to chanted 11 times.
SIGNIFICANCE OF WOMEN WEARING RUDRAKSHA: God himself offering half of his body to enshrine the Goddess into him, it also authenticates our belief that they are two sides of the same coin, thus women can wear a Rudraksha and experience the bliss of positive energy. Women can wear a rudraksha during her menstrual cycle. The health benefits of Rudraksha are many and varied, but one of the most important is its ability to balance hormones.
Following is the simple ritual to be followed for Rudraksha wearing or worshipping:
• Sprinkle Rudraksha / Mala With Gangajal Or Pure Water.
• Apply Sandalwood Paste.
• Offer Incense / Dhoop.
• Offer any fresh flower.
• Touch the Rudraksha to A Shivling Or Lord Shiva's Photo And Chant 'Om Namah Shivaya' For a minimum of 11 times and thereafter rudraksha can be worn or placed at puja place.
Know more about Rudraksha
|Show On Homepage||No|
Rudraksha Kantha Mala Rosary Beautifully Handcrafted with 26 Beads of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal and 52 Beads of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha from Java. Malas and Rosaries offered on Deity statue and photo frame.