Laghu coconut is a very small coconut, the size of a betel nut with three eyes, and is very rarely found. Laghu coconut is known as the giver of Lakshmi. It bestows wealth and all comfort of life. Laghu coconut should be kept on white cloth in puja altar or locker. One should light incense in front of Laghu Coconut and offer white rice and milk. It is believed that where this Laghu coconut is placed, Goddess Mahalakshmi resides there permanently.
Laghu Nariyal or Sriphal is found at sea-shore. It is very small in shape. It also has the power to protect from black magic, shani saade saati, in pregnancy, grief and many other sufferings. It is offered to the deity with coin after applying sandal on it on auspicious occasions. Keeping at a business place in locker, helps fulfill desires and ambitions. It has been considered to be the best to have the blessings and benediction of the Goddess Laxmi.
Other uses of Laghu Nariyal:
1. Wrap laghu nariyal with 7 feet thread and rotate 7 times from the head of every family member and burn it in holy fire, this destroys the effect of blagic magic.
2. When saturn or shani is malefic or during shani sade sati, do this process for 11 Saturdays continously. Fill a vessel with mustard oil and put a laghu nariyal in it and look into it and then donate this vessel. The malefic effects of shani gets minimized.
3. Wrap laghu nariyal in a black cloth and hang outside the main door, to get full protection from evil eyes.
4. To get harmony in your house, do this process on Navratri: take 9 pieces of laghu nariyal and wrap them with black thread and put them in puja altar. Now, every evening take 1 coconut and burn it, do this for all 9 days of the Navratri and you will see the change in the environment of home.
5. Keeping a laghu nariyal in the cash box, minimizes money loss.
6. For those suffering from debts: donate this nariyal with mustard oil every Saturday in a peepal tree.
7. If any lady is facing problem in conceiving, then do this process during the 9 days of Navratri: Take 11 pieces of nariyal and chant the mantra "Om shreem putra lakshmye namah", 108 times daily by keeping the coconuts infront of you and on 9th day after chanting the mantras, dispose them in flowing river water.
|Show On Homepage||No|
Buy Nariyal, small coconut, sriphal online from India. Laghu coconut is a very small coconut, the size of a betel nut with three eyes, and is very rarely found. Laghu coconut is known as the giver of Lakshmi. Laghu Nariyal / Sriphal, Laghu Nariyal Coconut for Pooja, Lagu Sreephal from India.