Goddess Mahalakshmi Shawl is used in order to keep cool, to complement a costume, and for symbolic reasons. Shawls are also used for draping on the body during religious ceremonies.
This Spritual traditional Divine shawl is used for draping over body on religious occasions or as altar cloth.This shawl is printed with multiple combinations of holy text, symbols, chants and deity images. A devotee can wear it in many ways. It can be hung around the neck, tied at the forehead while participating in religious events or during yatras to religious places.It can also be distributed to other devotees on any religious occasions.
Main uses of this Divine Shawl wearing and offerings:
1. Use at the time of seating of pujas on neck by Hindu priests and devotees while performing their spiritual disciplines or offered to diety. .
2. Majaor use in tie up in heads of mata ke choki, bhagwat and festivals like ganpati, janties etc.
3. Welcoming guests in spritual occasions, yatras ike vaishno devi.
4. Distrubitings gifts at bhagawat saptha, mata ke choki, navratra, janmastami, ramnavi.
5. A spritual gifts to welcoming and distrubuting devotess.
6. A Respact and sign of respacteness to peolples at spcial occasions and poojas.
An Shwal, Duppata or Khesh is draped around the shoulder as a mark of devotion. It is used during puja rituals and ceremonies. We spreading sprituality by making peoples spritual.
Design: Made of soft cotton with Goddess Mahalakshmi picture and auspicious symbol with Mantra printed on it.
Color available: Yellow
Dimension: 100 x 180 cms
Weight: 150 grams
|Show On Homepage||No|
Made of soft cotton with Goddess Mahalakshmi picture and auspicious symbol with Mantra printed on it.